Seacove Resort, Coolum Beach, Accommodation Queensland
Book direct and receive a complimentary bottle of wine upon check-in!!
Refer to our Specials Page for further details.
- 21 dual-key apartments allowing Studio, One & Two-bedroom apartment configurations - on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland
- Short Term Accommodation apartments available
- Refurbished - 80% of all apartments/studios have been fully or partly refurbished - 32" LCD television; blinds; furniture
- Set 50m off main road in quiet location with bushland surroundings - 300m to beach
- Coolum-Peregian RSL - 50m; Coolum Beach Bowls Club & Coolum Beach Surf Life Saving Club within 1.2km - courtesy bus for Bowls Club
- Closest accommodation to Coolum Beach Sports Complex
- Affordable accommodation for conferences in Coolum - short stays welcome, including overnight
- Perfect for groups/family gatherings coming to the Sunshine Coast
- Wedding accommodation specialists - transport arranged to/from reception for guests
- Balconies/patios to all apartments and studio rooms, Ground floor studios
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans in all apartments and studio rooms
- LCD 32" TVs; DVD
- Complimentary cable - 8 Foxtel channels including Movies, Nickelodeon, Max, Fox8, Sports
- Modern kitchens in apartments – dishwasher, microwave & full gas cooktops
- Microwaves in all studios
- Washing Machine and Dryer in all apartments (excluding Studios)
- Direct Dial Telephones with WIFI Broadband internet access (fee applies)
- Choice of King; Queen and Single bed configurations
- Disabled friendly Sunshine Coast Ground floor studio apartment
- Friendly 24-hour on-site Resident Managers to ensure your stay is enjoyable
- Large 25-metre lagoon style salt-water pool (heated in winter) with attached heated spa
- Covered beach entry for toddlers with shade sail
- Pool toys for the kids
- Poolside entertaining areas with complimentary gas BarBQs, surrounded by lush tropical gardens
- Apartments serviced weekly for longer stays
- Golf Packages arranged
- Undercover parking for apartments. Sufficient parking for additional vehicles, trailers and larger vehicles ie. Buses; caravans
- Bring your bicycles along and ride the Coastal Pathway, which is the Sunshine Coast Regional Council longest shared pathway. It stretches from Pelican Waters in the south to Tewantin in the north.
Coolum Beach is located an hour north of Brisbane.