It is shaping up to be a wet weekend ahead, there is no way to sugar coat the fact that the Sunshine Coast is going to be a bit wet.
However it does not mean that you have to become frustrated and bored over the weekend.
Our short list of staying sane over the weekend is by no means complete and hopefully if you are up this way, you will have a few ideas of your own to experience.
1. Enjoy a heated spa at Seacove Resort whilst listening to the raindrops splash into the pool.
2. Visit Underwater World Sea Life at the Mooloolaba and discover amazing creatures that live in the oceans, such as the Weedy Sea-Dragon.
3. It is going to be wet, so why not get even wetter and enjoy your self at the Aqua Funpark located at 60 Junction Drive Coolum.
4. Turn off the television set, grab a good book and settle into your favourite chair on a wet Saturday afternoon (hot chocolate or wine are optional)
5. It is perfect weather to do some Tough Mudder training. Grab some mates and run around in the mud and the rain, like you used to do when you were a kid.
Best bit is, mum is not going to yell at you for getting dirty. After all you are an adult now.
Most importantly, what ever you do this coming weekend, have fun.