To celebrate the cinema release of JURASSIC WORLD, Australia Zoo is going DINOSAUR CRAZY for the winter school holidays, with an awesome Jurassic-themed treasure hunt and special exhibits!
From June 27 to July 12, guests will be taken on an educational journey back to the Jurassic era. Don’t know your Deinosuchus from your Australovenator? Don’t worry – Australia Zoo has got it covered!
Join the crew for the JURASSIC DINOSAUR HUNT AT AUSTRALIA ZOO. Grab a map at admissions and marvel at the real-life, prehistorically-connected animals such as crocodiles, cassowaries and wombats as you embark on an epic dinosaur hunt, following clues fit for a palaeontologist.
Kids and adults will love learning all about how Australia Zoo’s animals are connected to dinosaurs, including birds, reptiles and even mammals. It’s an educational adventure for the whole family to enjoy together – with a special treasure as a reward at the end!
There will be so much more dinosaur action these holidays too, including:
- Robert Irwin’s own personal dinosaur fossil collection, on display for the very first time! An incredible fossil cast on loan from the Queensland Museum,
- The “Isisfordia” – The Great Grandfather of all crocodiles and alligators, which existed on the earth almost 100 million years ago.
- A brand new permanent dinosaur fixture – An impressive Allosaurus statue, on display in the Wetlands Birds area.
- Australia Zoo wil be introducing a brand new Australia Zoo dinosaur character to guests. He’ll be on the loose somewhere in the zoo so make sure you say hello to him in your travels… He may just jump out from behind some bushes when you least expect him to!
- Screenings of the original “Jurassic Park” film at 1pm daily in the world-famous Crocoseum.
- Special dinosaur-themed Zoo Keeper for a Day programs.
- A colouring-in competition to win awesome JURASSIC WORLD film prizes.
- Plus many more competitions, unique Jurassic exhibits, activities and adventures for the whole family!
Pre book your tickets at Seacove Resort and begin your adventure at Jurassic World Australia Zoo.