Need a break after lockdown? The borders have reopened and the Sunshine Coast is the perfect destination if you’re craving a much-needed escape on the beach!
Be sure to relax at our quiet resort near Coolum Beach, offering affordable studio and apartment Coolum accommodation with fantastic onsite facilities in a prime location central to the best things to do on the Sunshine Coast.
Here at Seacove Coolum, our Coolum Beach apartments are modern and fully self-contained, affordably priced and ideal for any kind of holiday, whether it’s a quick beach retreat for one, a couple’s weekend away or an exciting family holiday with the kids. We offer best price guaranteed on all direct bookings, so make sure to check out everything our Coolum Beach resort has to offer today!
Travel Information and Sunshine Coast Things to Do
Most things are back to normal now that we’re in Stage 3 of the eased restrictions, so you can book your holiday knowing you’ll get to explore and enjoy the Sunshine Coast without missing out on its most exciting things to do and places to visit.
Important tourist information - 1.5 metre social distancing is still in place for everyone’s safety, and you will need to apply for a QLD Border Declaration Pass if you’re travelling from outside Queensland (to be shown with your ID when crossing the border).
But, apart from that, here’s everything that’s back on to enjoy here on the Sunshine Coast!
- beaches, parks (including playgrounds) and other natural attractions are open to the public for all recreational activity
- restaurants, cafés, pubs, surf clubs etc. have reopened for dine-in (some require reservations, with the majority following a designated 1 person per 4-square-metre rule allowing up to 50 dine-in customers at a time) - takeaways and deliveries also available locally
- non-essential shopping back on - shop fashion, souvenirs, gifts and more at the Sunshine Coast’s top shopping destinations (distancing precautions in place, subject to store)
- beauty salons, spas, massage parlours and gyms are open and closely following government-recommended hygiene guidelines
- Sunshine Coast attractions, tours and places of worship open to the public with distancing/capacity limits being observed
Note that public toilets and other public facilities may not be open in certain areas on the Sunshine Coast.
With normality returning and all the above to enjoy on your Sunshine Coast holiday, it’s as good a time as any to visit, relax and explore our beautiful region!
Book Directly with Us for CHEAPEST Rates
That’s right - book directly with Seacove Resort Coolum Beach and receive the cheapest rates for any stay duration in any of our Coolum Sunshine Coast holiday apartments. We have budget-friendly studios and fully self-contained apartments with 1 or 2 bedrooms, so be sure you’ll find your perfect Sunshine Coast break with us that matches your budget.
It takes a moment to browse our accommodation range and rates - simply head over to Seacove Coolum Holiday Apartments Sunshine Coast.